What is WatchPug doing for you?
How to use it
1. In HTML Validator options choose "Show Icon and Text in status bar".
2. Make sure that Firebug is activated.
3. Open the website you want to check (in the root directory there must be a sitemap.xml available).
4. Open WatchPug by clicking the status bar icon.
5. Press the "Start" button.
WatchPug starts checking all pages provided by sitemap.xml. If you are working in development mode, loading pages without host might be helpful.
A typical output looks like this:
WatchPug has left the proof of concept phase and will be published in a first version within the next weeks.
Follow @sensationalseo at Twitter to stay in touch.